Now that you have purchased your new jewelry pieces, here is how to take care of them so they last for many years to come.
- Clean your jewelry regularly using warm water to wash and a soft cloth to pat dry. Never rub it after washing as this can cause discoloring.
- Gently wipe your piece with a jewelry polishing, non-scratch cloth every now and then to promote shine. Find them here:
(These are complimentary and can be added by selecting this option on any product page)
- Store your jewelry in an air tight container (a bag will work just fine) in a low humidity environment.
- Do not wear your jewelry in the ocean or swimming pools, the salt water and chlorine can cause damage.
- Don’t wear your jewelry when cleaning. Exposure to heavy detergents and cleaning agents can be detrimental.
- Perfume, hairspray and hand lotions may tarnish your jewelry due to the harsh chemicals they contain, these should not be worn when wearing your jewelry (a possibility would be to put on your jewelry AFTER you use these products).